Friday, August 1, 2014

Miracle of time

Time. When you think about time, many ideas comes to mind...how can I use my time in the best way possible, how can I hold the good times not only in my memories but forever in my heart? And then I realize...thank God for giving me the possibility to understand. Time is moving ,never steady , which is a wonderful miracle. It is too hard to forever be stuck in one situation, it can be overwhelming with excessive happiness or sadness. It is just absolutely perfect the way time was created. So live now ,enjoy ,laugh,share , learn grow, be happy. The Universe will be in control, new circle of life will be repeated again and again . Have an extraordinary August, have fun,love Gigi

1 comment:

  1. It's a great feeling to discover everyday some good reason to be happy and grateful. Gigi :)







    ReplyDelete